Starpulse.com

Hulk Hogan hospitalised after radiator accident

May 26th, 2013 8:40pm EDT

Hulk Hogan Wrestler-turned-reality TV star Hulk Hogan was hospitalised in Florida on Sunday (26May13) after suffering bad burns to his hand.

The 59 year old was scalded after a radiator malfunctioned, and he was admitted to the emergency room of Tampa General Hospital for medical attention.

Hogan posted a series of gory shots of his injured hand on his Twitter.com page, including one which showed a doctor treating his swollen fingers and another showing the top layer of skin burned off several digits.

He explained, "Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH. I (am) at the ER (emergency room) now at Tampa General Hospital."

Related: Hulk Hogan, Celebrity

This news article provided by World Entertainment News Network

Photo Credits: PRN / PRPhotos.com

Previous: Kristen Stewart Turns 24 Today, Wants To Reunite With Robert Pattinson At Coachella

Next: Miley Cyrus Rushed To Hospital In Kansas City

More on Hulk Hogan

*Quantcast