'Dexter' Season 7: 5 Spoilers You Need To Know
August 31st, 2012 12:00pm EDT
Season six of "Dexter" ended in a spectularly dramatic way - Deb finally learned the truth about her brother as she witnessed him killing the the Doomsday Killer Travis Marshall.
Many questions need to be answered this season. Among them: Will Deb, who has more than brotherly feelings for Dexter, still want him romantically? Will she tell him how she feels? How will her knowing the truth about him affect Dexter?
Check out some spoilers about the new season, which kicks off Sept. 30, 9 p.m. ET on Showtime...
1) Executive producer Scott Buck told TVGuide.com that Deb finally gets some insight into who her brother really is. "How much she actually knows and figures out will all be part of the drama of next season, but it’s certainly going to affect our story in a very big way," he explained.
Deb will also learn how Harry has been helping her brother deal with his "Dark Passenger." Executive producer Sara Colleton told TVGuide.com, "Deb will learn all about Harry training Dexter and that is another thing that is going to rock her world."
2) There will be a major death. According to Dexterseason7.info, the season premiere will begin with Miami Metro investigating a new case of murdered women. And what character will die? Detective Mike Anderson. Last season Deb picked Anderson to fill her detective slot when she was promoted to Lieutenant.
3) Producer Buck promises that lab intern Louis Greene will definitely be part of season seven, but not as the main villain. Remember, Green sent Dexter the hand from the Ice Truck Killer case. "He seems to be a troubled individual, and how that will work out in terms of Dexter will be part of the fun of next season, but he will not be our big bad," Buck said.
4) Actress Katherine Middleton will play Doris Morgan, Deb's mother. This means there will be a flashback scene, which will also involve Dexter and Debra in their childhood days, according to Dexterseason7.info.
5) Executive producer Sara Colleton talked to TVGuide.com about newcomer Yvonne Strahovski: "She plays this woman named Hannah, who took off from this small rinky-dink Florida town and ran off with this older guy and they went on this wild killing spree. So when they got caught, she turned state's evidence on the boyfriend, he went to jail for life and she started a new life. Years later, she's in her 30s and she will intersect with Dexter. I would say Hannah is a still water that runs very deep and is quite unlike any woman Dexter has ever known."
© 2012 Starpulse.com
Photo Credits: CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved