'Revenge' Season 2: 5 Spoilers You Need To Know
September 19th, 2012 1:00pm EDT
The first season of "Revenge" ended with a bang after Victoria Grayson seemingly died in a plane crash and her daughter Charlotte appeared to overdose after popping too many pills.
Daniel and Emily broke off their engagement, and although Emily hoped to reunite with her true love, Jack, his former lover Amanda came back and revealed she was pregnant with his child.
And perhaps in one of the most shocking reveals, viewers found out that Emily's mother was still alive.
So what happens in the Hamptons when the Graysons and Emily return for season two on Sept. 30 on ABC? Check out some spoilers...
1) Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) is alive! Josh Bowman, who plays Daniel Grayson, confirmed to E!Online, "She's not dead. You can't kill off Victoria!"
However, Conrad Grayson's (Henry Czerny) mistress Lydia (Amber Valletta) will not return to the show. RIP.
2) Jennifer Jason Leigh will play Emily's mother, and she's not exactly "sane." Show creator Mike Kelley told EW.com, "What you’re going to discover about the woman who was Emily’s mother is the circumstances under which they were separated and you’re going to find that there’s some deep psychological issues with her, which I think is going to be fun for us to explore.
"For Emily, she’s going to start seeing some of the psychological damage that her mother has in herself. So she’s going to start doing a lot of soul-searching about who she is, what part DNA has played in her life choices and how she’s going to move forward, whether or not this person is going to be part of her life or if this is going to be someone that is going to disappoint and hurt her."
3) Amanda's (Margarita Levieva) pregnancy is for real, and her old stripper pal Destiny will attend her baby shower. It's also entirely possible that Jack (Nick Wechsler) is the papa. Creator Kelley explained, "There is a baby. So it’s not illogical that the baby would belong to him (Jack). He’s the kind of guy that is going to do the right thing. He’s not immediately going to go to the dark place."
4) New romances will flourish for several characters. A boyfriend from Emily's past reappears. He will be played by Brit Barry Sloane. Daniel and Ashley (Ashley Madekwe) will hook up. Bisexual Nolan (Gabriel Mann) will also get a new girlfriend.
Mann also revealed to OnTheRedCarpet.com, "I think we will find out quite a bit more about Nolan's past and his life, his family and his work and whether that makes it any more clear what his intentions are and what he's going to do with the information that he's gathered."
5) Season two will kick off with a flashforward wedding. It reportedly involves a scene with Jack's boat "The Amanda" and someone being tied to it, according to E! Online.
Show creator Kelly told TVLine: "I can tell you that there will definitely be a wedding next year and there will definitely be another death. I won't say exactly who's getting married to whom, but that's going to be some of the fun."
© 2012 Starpulse.com
Photo Credits: American Broadcasting Companies, Inc