Heidi Fleiss' Nevada Home Goes Up In Flames On Thanksgiving
11/29/2010 8:24am EST
Former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss is facing a $60,000 bill to repair the damage caused to her Nevada home when it was engulfed in flames on Thursday.
A fire broke out in the guest house at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.
She escaped injury and managed to save her 20 pet birds from the building, but lost the majority of her wardrobe in the blaze, which she claimed started in the chimney, according to TMZ.com.