Happy 60th Birthday Phil Collins!
Drumming legend Phil Collins has lived to enjoy "Another Day In Paradise" - the superstar sticksman is 60!
The former Genesis star, who went on to become a best-selling solo artist, celebrates his big day on Sunday.
The Brit is able to look back at a career which sees him as only one of a handful of stars to sell 100 million albums both as an individual and as part of a group.
To honor his stellar life, we have looked back and found 10 fascinating facts about the man who made it "Against All Odds."
Happy Birthday Phil!
- Collins first started drumming after getting a kit for Christmas when he was just five years old.
- His mantel is groaning under the weight of his awards, which include an Academy Award, two Golden Globes and seven Grammys.
- Collins isn't only a real-life superstar, he appeared as his avatar self in 2006 PlayStation video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
- He continues to live in Switzerland despite divorcing his Swiss third wife Orianne Cevey, so he can be close to their two sons.
- He is the 22nd most successful artist ever on the The Billboard Hot 100 Top All-Time Artists.
- Collins is a huge hit with the black community - the world's biggest urban stars clamoured to perform renditions of his tracks on 2001's Urban Renewal, including Brandy, Lil' Kim and Kelis.
- He was an extra in The Beatles' A Hard Day's Night - one of hundreds of screaming teenagers during the TV concert.
- Collins wrote a song for the late son of his rocker pal Eric Clapton called "Since I Lost You."
- He has royal connections - he was one of the guests at Charles, Prince of Wales' wedding to Camilla Parker Bowles.
- Collins can only play the drums now if he tapes his sticks to his hands - because years of playing have damaged the nerves in his spine.