Starpulse.com

Moby Was Electrocuted At Amsterdam Concert

June 4th, 2011 4:00pm EDT

Moby Dance music superstar Moby was electrocuted at a show in Amsterdam, Holland on Tuesday.

The "We Are Made of Stars" hitmaker was playing an acoustic show at a gallery when he was shocked.

In a post to fans on his website he writes, "Yes, I was mildly electrocuted during an acoustic show at the reflex gallery in Amsterdam, but I'm feeling a-ok now. Maybe I even had some accidental electro shock therapy. Thanks for your concern."

In a video of the incident posted online, Moby appears to collapse onstage.

It is not known how the shock occurred.

Related: Moby, Music, Celebrity

Photo Credits: PR Photos

Previous: Beyonce & Solange Knowles Make Rare Joint Performance At Coachella

Next: Sofia Vergara Says Her Boobs Aren't Her Only Great Asset

More on Moby

*Quantcast