Starpulse.com

Fire Breaks Out At Heather Graham's New York Apartment

January 13th, 2013 4:12pm EST

Heather Graham Heather Graham had a lucky escape on Saturday night when fire broke out at her New York apartment.

Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at The Hangover star's 12th floor Manhattan penthouse after candles around her bathtub ignited a pile of clothes left nearby.

The fire broke out at around 10pm local time and firefighters spent 45 minutes putting out the flames before Graham was allowed to return home, according to the New York Post.

Fire Department City of New York (FDNY) Chief John Bley says, "It was candles that maybe caught some clothes that were left near the tub."

Former Scrubs star Zach Braff reportedly owns an apartment on the floor below Graham's property.

Related: Heather Graham, Celebrity

Photo Credits: David Gabber / PR Photos

Previous: Beyonce & Solange Knowles Make Rare Joint Performance At Coachella

Next: Sofia Vergara Says Her Boobs Aren't Her Only Great Asset

More on Heather Graham

*Quantcast